Translate

'MOI ET MON CAMION' ! BACK On thE rOad !







                                             
                                               
Moi et mon camion- Merz


Turned out on the streets again
These evictions never end
I bare smile but it 's pretend because
The future looks bleak to me
There's just a faint hope in the wind

I'm sitting on Whitesand bay
I spend most days
Mapping out the sun and the shade

How lonely life can be
When you can settle of find peace
When you've a map
But you own the key
When you've out stayed every single place
No on's got the time or space
You pack the things again

Packing up again
Moving on again
You're throwing out your deadwood again

Basques need a place
The Irsih need their place
I need a place
Everybody needs a place
But when the wind blows
You must up your anchor and go...



AnnA e CriStiano


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Commenta